Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lately...

We've had a lot of out of town company, which we love. Both my family and my husband's family live in South Florida--a good 10 hour drive to where we live in Northwest Georgia. We make it down there often (thanks to my husband's teacher schedule!) or they take a few vacation days to come up and visit us. We miss everyone "back home" so very much and try to make the most of these visits, which are an extra special treat for the kids.

My fabulous mother-in-law came a few weeks ago. (I think we wore her out!)
Love you, Grandma!

My brother-in-law came the next weekend. (We wore him out too!)


Love you, Tio Brandon!

My wonderful mother came soon after that.

Love you mom! We didn't wear you out, did we?

Corban learned the amazing art of "owling"...


And then my other brother-in-law came to visit!


In case you didn't notice, Corban loves to wrestle with his uncles. And poor Tio Eric...all he wanted was one good shot with all three of the kids. (This was the best we got.)


Just a couple of Elizabeth Grace, 25 weeks:

I think Sophia may have wanted my attention...



I thought it was time for some pictures. Thanks for letting me share! :)

7 comments:

  1. you need to take a photo of Corban "planking"!

    haha, i love this Leah! write more!

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i especially love the "owling!!" i will have to try that. ;) You are looking more beautiful than ever, friend...love that belly!! Love your sweet fam...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isnt it a pure joy when 'grandma' comes to visit? My mom just came for a week! Special times! Blessings on your family!
    Dana A
    http://clanchrisdean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Leah!! You look fabulous, girl! Your little Elizabeth is so loved and so are you. Blessings and prayers to you.
    Kristen Maddux

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have always been the most beautiful pregnant lady. glowing :) love that you had so much family time. even the uncles came for a visit. so fun. love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Corb is getting so so big! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete